Myntra is a one stop shop for all your fashion and lifestyle needs. Being India’s largest online store for fashion and lifestyle products, Myntra aims at providing a hassle free and enjoyable shopping experience to shoppers across the country with the widest range of brands and products on offer. The brand is making a conscious effort to bring the power of fashion to shoppers with an array of the latest and trendiest products available in the country
- Come be a part of the team developing the latest Data Products and Platforms at scale, reliability
- Performance powering industry leading techniques for Personalization, Targeting and Optimization with Advanced Analytics and Data Science
- As a product manager you will be responsible for delivering an un-parallel customer and user experience to establish Myntra as India’s largest mobile app fashion destination as well as keeping the seller’s interest in mind.
- You’ll work with engineering to deliver the roadmap.
- The product manager will be a part of the launch plan and will measure the impact of the various projects that are launched.
- Familiarity with basic statistical analysis techniques and ability to use data in decision making
- Have business and tech savvy and provide thought leadership by monitoring industry and technology trends
- Must be able to author PRDs and Use Case Documentation to facilitate product development
- Prior experience with big data technologies (Azure, AWS, etc), open source hadoop based data stacks would be a preferable
- Must be an innovative, strategic thinker and must be able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Bonus points: Must have worked in an Agile model using tools like JIRA and Confluence. Product Design experience is a definite plus.
- Good track record in designing and shipping software products over multiple product life-cycles
- Work closely with Engineering and Business to drive Product roadmap
- Have good experience in one or more of the following is also a bonus: Marketplace, Planning & Buying, E- commerce,
- Retail, Supply Chain Management, Category Management, Vendor Management, Partner Experience(is a plus)
Qualification & Experience:
- 3+ years’ of product management experience in data, ad-tech, web, mobile apps, search, payments, systems and engagement platforms. Total experience of more than 3 years.
- BE from premier schools. MBA a plus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A