NALCO at Smelter & Power Complex, Angul is looking for committed, promising and result oriented candidates to join the organization as per details given below
- Operator Boiler
- The applications shall be scrutinized as per the requisite criteria as specified in this advertisement and the eligible candidates shall be shortlisted for the written test and / or trade test.
- If trade test is applicable along with written test, the weightage of Written & Trade Test shall be 60% and 40% respectively.
- Based on the performance in the written test and / or trade test, the organizational requirement, the vacancies in the discipline and reservation points as per the Presidential Directives, the candidates will be selected.
- Mere meeting the advertised specification does not entitle a candidate to be called for Written / Trade Test.
- The management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria by taking into account the standard of qualification and/or experience to restrict the number of candidates for assessment.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The candidates need to apply online in the career section of NALCO website (www.nalcoindia.com).
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information.
- If the online application is not successfully completed, candidate is required to register again.
- Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will summarily rejected.
- No request with respect to change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the online application is submitted successfully.
- While applying online, candidate needs to upload the scanned copies of his/her recent passport size colour photograph, signature and acknowledgement of SBICollect.
- In case the candidate is called for Written Test, he /she will be required to produce his/her original certificate and other relevant documents as mentioned in the on-line application form
RESERVATIONS AND RELAXATIONS:
- Reservations/relaxations for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) /EWS/PWD (degree of disability 40% or above) /Exservicemen candidates as per Government guidelines are applicable.
- In case of increase or decrease in the number of total posts, the number of reserved category posts will vary in accordance to the Govt. guidelines.
- Reservation for PWD / Ex-serviceman (ESM) shall be on horizontal basis as per the prevailing rules.
- If suitable ESM candidates are not available for filling up posts reserved for ESM, the same will be filled up by candidates other than ESM.
- EWS category may also apply for the posts, provided they meet the eligibility criteria prescribed for UR category.
- The above posts are identified for PWDs suffering from low vision (LV), hearing impairment (HH), locomotor disability (OH & OL) including dwarfism (DW) and acid attack victim (AV). Such candidates will be considered for selection for appointment to the post by general standards of merit.
- For claiming the benefit of reservation/ concessions applicable for PWDs, the candidates shall have to submit a disability certificate as per the provisions of Chapter-VII(Rule-17 to Rule-20) of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Rules,2017 of the Notification No. G.S.R. 591(E) dated 15.06.2017 issued by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India.
- The candidates would be required to furnish valid disability certificate duly stamped and signed by a medical panel empowered for the purpose and should comprise of 3 medical practitioners of Govt. hospital or medical board attached to Special Employment Exchange for the handicapped.
- Appointment to some of the vacancies will be offered to the PWD candidates after considering the nature of duties and responsibilities of the assignment, location, etc. and also considering that the disability is not likely to interfere with the performance and without possible deterioration of his/her health. However, the final appointment and placement would be based on candidates’ medical fitness with respect to the job requirement of the identified posts.
- Category of SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen/EWS once filled in the online application form will not be changed.
- The reserved category candidates are required to submit requisite certificate in the prescribed format of Government of India, issued by the Competent Authority, at time of Written Test, if called for.
- If the SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen/EWS certificate has been issued in language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified copy of the same in either in English or Hindi.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC category and such candidates have to indicate their category as Unreserved (UR). The OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates are required to submit requisite certificate in prescribed format of Government of India, from a Competent Authority issued in the current financial year.
- The name of the caste and community indicate in the OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate must appear in the Central list of Other Backward Classes. Further, OBC candidates will have to give a self-undertaking indicating that they belong to OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category also at the time of Trade Test, if called for
- The EWS candidates are required to submit requisite Income and Assets Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in prescribed format.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Rourkela, Odisha, IN
Application Deadline: N/A