National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) invites applications, on behalf of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), from eligible and qualified candidates for filling up of following Scientific & Technical Posts in National Informatics Centre (NIC).
How To Apply::
- Before applying, candidates are advised to go through this advertisement carefully in detail for determining their eligibility as per laid down criteria for the post.
- The admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Candidates are requested to apply only by ONLINE at https://www.calicut.nielit.in/nic/ between 26/02/2020 (10:00 A.M) &26/03/2020 (05:00 P.M). No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have valid e-mail identification and active mobile number.
- The procedure/steps for filling up of applications online is briefed as under.
- The Generic Area will comprise of Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities and General Aptitude.
- Syllabus for Technical Area (Computer related topics: Computer Science/Computer Engineering) is given in Annexure ‘A’
- Every question will carry 1(one) mark and there will be negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
- The final selection of eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’ will be based on the merit position arrived from the performance of the candidates in the written examination, reservation policy and verification of documents submitted by the candidates.
Qualification & Experience:
- A Pass in M.Sc./MS/MCA/B.E./B.Tech in any one or in combination
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan, IN
Application Deadline: N/A