NTPC Limited is India’s largest Integrated Energy Company with an installed capacity valid EWS/OBC(NCL )/SC/ST/Disability certificate, as the case may be, issued by the of 65,810 MW. Commensurate with our country’s growth challenges, NTPC has Competent Authority. The EWS/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates are required embarked upon an ambitious plan to attain a total installed capacity of 130 GW by to submit requisite certificate in latest prescribed format of Government of India 2032. To fuel its ambitious growth plan, NTPC is looking for promising, energetic and issued tn the current year only. Relaxations will be extended in case of vacancies dedicated young Female Graduate Engineers with brilliant academic records to join the organization as:
- Electrical Engineering (22)
- Mechanical Engineering (14)
- Electronics Engineering (14)
- Instrumentation Engineering (14)
- Female candidates need to apply online for NTPC EET-2022 on the website www.ntpecareers.net or visit careers section at www.ntpc.co.in with their
GATE-2022 registration number.
- Candidates will be required to upload their photograph and signature during online application.
- Candidates must read the instructions carefully and fill the online application form, giving accurate information including GATE-2022 registration number. After successful registration, system will generate a Unique Registration Number. Candidates are required to keep the printout of the Registration slip which will be generated by the system after successful registration.
- Please ensure that the GATE-2022 registration number, which is mentioned on your GATE scorecard, is filled up correctly. Name should also be filled up as appearing in GATE 2022 score card. No request with respect to the change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the application is submitted successfully.
Qualification & Experience:
- Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks, as per respective Institute/University norms.
- Final year/semester students, are also eligible to apply, subject to obtaining at least 65% marks in engineering degree
- Mechanical/Production/Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Bhubaneswar, Odisha, IN
Application Deadline: N/A