National Water Development Agency (NWDA) is an Autonomous Organization under Ministry of Jal Shakti (D/o Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation), Government of India invites online applications from Indian Citizens
for following posts for its Headquarter and various field offices located across the country. The details of posts, age, educational qualification and pay scale/level are given below
GENRAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES:
- The candidates are advised to correctly choose the post to which they intend
to apply as they may be eligible for more than one post. If a candidate
applies for more than one post, he/she will have to fill separate application
and submit application processing fee for each of the applied post.
- Candidates are advised to fill the information carefully in the online
application form. Organization will neither be responsible for any wrong
information furnished nor accept any subsequent requests for making any
corrections by the candidate(s). The candidate(s) shall be solely responsible
for the information filled in the online application form. No
change/deviation, whatsoever, will be entertained.
- Incomplete application/partially filled application/application without
supporting documents, will summarily be rejected.
- The Candidates are advised to retain a photocopy of the complete
application form, which may be required for future references.
- NWDA reserves the right not to fill up the post, cancel the Advt. in whole or
in part without assigning any reason and its decision in this regard shall be
final and binding.
- Any modification/correction/addition etc., if any related to the
Advertisement and /or related to the recruitment process will be uploaded
on NWDA website only. No other means of communication will be used for
the same. Therefore, the candidates are advised to periodically visit the
NWDA website for updates, it any.
- OBC Candidates who wish to be considered against vacancies reserved or
seek age-relaxation must submit requisite certificate from the competent
authority, in the prescribed format, whenever such certificates are sought
by concerned Regional/Sub-Regional Offices at the time of Document
Verification. Please also note that the validity of “Non- Creamy Layer”
Certificate should not be older than (01) one year from the date of eligibility
criteria. The OBC candidates who belongs to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled
for concession admissible to OBC category
- All qualification obtained by the candidates should be from any recognized
University/Institution. The NWDA reserves the right to relax any of the
qualifications/experience in exceptional cases. Any experience gained after
the minimum qualifying degree will only be taken into consideration. The
NWDA may verify the antecedents and documents submitted by a candidate
during the tenure of his/her service. In case, it is detected that the
documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a
clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed any information,
then his/her service shall be terminated and legal action may also be
initiated against such candidates/employees.
- Qualified candidates in online examination test on merit basis will be called
for Shorthand/Typing Test (Qualifying only) for post mentioned at Sl. No.5 &
6. Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi on computer only.
- For the posts of Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Junior Accounts Officer
and UDC the selection will be made through a competitive Computer Based
- For the posts of Stenographer Gr-II and LDC the selection will be made
through a competitive Computer Based online Test and Skill Test
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree of a recognized University in English with Hindi as
a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination
at the degree level
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kozhikode, Kerala, IN
Application Deadline: N/A