National Water Development Agency (NWDA) is an Autonomous Organization under Ministry of Jal Shakti (D/o Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation), Government of India invites online applications from Indian Citizens
for following posts for its Headquarter and various field offices located across the country. The details of posts, age, educational qualification and pay scale/level are given below
How to Apply:
- All relevant documents/details relating to eligibility criteria viz
Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate [SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS],
Experience Certificate and Disability Certificate.
- Scanned copy of latest passport size colored photograph (not more than
03 months old) and scanned signature in digital format for uploading in
- The candidates applying for the above-mentioned posts should go through
detailed advertisement before applying for any post and ensure that they
fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid down in the advertisement for that post.
Concealing of information or furnishing false information will lead to
rejection of the candidature at any stage of the recruitment. The NWDA
reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason
- Date of Online Test will be communicated to the eligible candidates through
Call Letters and no enquiry in this regard will be entertained. Candidates
are advised to visit NWDA website and their registered E-mail ID from timeto-time for getting latest information regarding recruitment process.
- A facility to take print out of the Registration Slip.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately for
each post and submitted fee for each post
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the
fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. Candidates
are required to verify their eligibility before paying the examination fee.
- Qualified candidates in online examination test on merit basis will be called
for Shorthand/Typing Test (Qualifying only) for post mentioned at Sl. No.5 &
6. Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi on computer only.
- For the posts of Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Junior Accounts Officer
and UDC the selection will be made through a competitive Computer Based
- For the posts of Stenographer Gr-II and LDC the selection will be made
through a competitive Computer Based online Test and Skill Test
Qualification & Experience:
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised University or equivalent.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised University or equivalent.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Warangal, Telangana, IN
Application Deadline: N/A