National Water Development Agency (NWDA) is an Autonomous Organization under Ministry of Jal Shakti (D/o Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation), Government of India invites online applications from Indian Citizens
for following posts for its Headquarter and various field offices located across the country. The details of posts, age, educational qualification and pay scale/level are given below
How to Apply:
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the
fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. Candidates
are required to verify their eligibility before paying the examination fee.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately for
each post and submitted fee for each post.
- The candidates applying for the above-mentioned posts should go through
detailed advertisement before applying for any post and ensure that they
fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid down in the advertisement for that post.
Concealing of information or furnishing false information will lead to
rejection of the candidature at any stage of the recruitment. The NWDA
reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason
- Valid E-mail id: The E-mail ID entered in the online application form
should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No
change in E-mail ID will be allowed once registered. All correspondence
regarding this recruitment shall be made on the registered E-mail ID
including Admit card for On-line examination and Call Letter for
Documents verification, if shortlisted.
- For the posts of Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Junior Accounts Officer
and UDC the selection will be made through a competitive Computer Based
- Qualified candidates in online examination test on merit basis will be called
for Shorthand/Typing Test (Qualifying only) for post mentioned at Sl. No.5 &
6. Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi on computer only.
- For the posts of Stenographer Gr-II and LDC the selection will be made
through a competitive Computer Based online Test and Skill Test
GENRAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES:
- The candidates are advised to correctly choose the post to which they intend
to apply as they may be eligible for more than one post. If a candidate
applies for more than one post, he/she will have to fill separate application
and submit application processing fee for each of the applied post.
- Candidates are advised to fill the information carefully in the online
application form. Organization will neither be responsible for any wrong
information furnished nor accept any subsequent requests for making any
corrections by the candidate(s). The candidate(s) shall be solely responsible
for the information filled in the online application form. No
change/deviation, whatsoever, will be entertained.
- Incomplete application/partially filled application/application without
supporting documents, will summarily be rejected.
- The Candidates are advised to retain a photocopy of the complete
application form, which may be required for future references.
- NWDA reserves the right not to fill up the post, cancel the Advt. in whole or
in part without assigning any reason and its decision in this regard shall be
final and binding.
- Any modification/correction/addition etc., if any related to the
Advertisement and /or related to the recruitment process will be uploaded
on NWDA website only. No other means of communication will be used for
the same. Therefore, the candidates are advised to periodically visit the
NWDA website for updates, it any.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than
Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as a compulsory
or elective subject or as the medium of a examination at the degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Thrissur, Kerala, IN
Application Deadline: N/A