National Water Development Agency (NWDA) is an Autonomous Organization under Ministry of Jal Shakti (D/o Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation), Government of India invites online applications from Indian Citizens
for following posts for its Headquarter and various field offices located across the country. The details of posts, age, educational qualification and pay scale/level are given below
- Qualified candidates in online examination test on merit basis will be called
for Shorthand/Typing Test (Qualifying only) for post mentioned at Sl. No.5 &
6. Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi on computer only.
- For the posts of Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Junior Accounts Officer
and UDC the selection will be made through a competitive Computer Based
- For the posts of Stenographer Gr-II and LDC the selection will be made
through a competitive Computer Based online Test and Skill Test
GENRAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES:
- The candidates are advised to correctly choose the post to which they intend
to apply as they may be eligible for more than one post. If a candidate
applies for more than one post, he/she will have to fill separate application
and submit application processing fee for each of the applied post.
- Candidates are advised to fill the information carefully in the online
application form. Organization will neither be responsible for any wrong
information furnished nor accept any subsequent requests for making any
corrections by the candidate(s). The candidate(s) shall be solely responsible
for the information filled in the online application form. No
change/deviation, whatsoever, will be entertained.
- Incomplete application/partially filled application/application without
supporting documents, will summarily be rejected.
How to Apply:
- Scanned copy of latest passport size colored photograph (not more than
03 months old) and scanned signature in digital format for uploading in
- All relevant documents/details relating to eligibility criteria viz
Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate [SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS],
Experience Certificate and Disability Certificate.
- The candidates applying for the above-mentioned posts should go through
detailed advertisement before applying for any post and ensure that they
fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid down in the advertisement for that post.
Concealing of information or furnishing false information will lead to
rejection of the candidature at any stage of the recruitment. The NWDA
reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason
- Date of Online Test will be communicated to the eligible candidates through
Call Letters and no enquiry in this regard will be entertained. Candidates
are advised to visit NWDA website and their registered E-mail ID from timeto-time for getting latest information regarding recruitment process.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with English medium and Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of a examination at the degree level
- Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Government office, including Government of India Undertaking.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Haldwani, Uttarakhand, IN
Application Deadline: N/A