National Water Development Agency (NWDA) is an Autonomous Organization under Ministry of Jal Shakti (D/o Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation), Government of India invites online applications from Indian Citizens
for following posts for its Headquarter and various field offices located across the country. The details of posts, age, educational qualification and pay scale/level are given below
How to Apply:
- All relevant documents/details relating to eligibility criteria viz
Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate [SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS],
Experience Certificate and Disability Certificate.
- Scanned copy of latest passport size colored photograph (not more than
03 months old) and scanned signature in digital format for uploading in
- The candidates applying for the above-mentioned posts should go through
detailed advertisement before applying for any post and ensure that they
fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid down in the advertisement for that post.
Concealing of information or furnishing false information will lead to
rejection of the candidature at any stage of the recruitment. The NWDA
reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason
- Date of Online Test will be communicated to the eligible candidates through
Call Letters and no enquiry in this regard will be entertained. Candidates
are advised to visit NWDA website and their registered E-mail ID from timeto-time for getting latest information regarding recruitment process.
GENRAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES:
- The candidates are advised to correctly choose the post to which they intend
to apply as they may be eligible for more than one post. If a candidate
applies for more than one post, he/she will have to fill separate application
and submit application processing fee for each of the applied post.
- Candidates are advised to fill the information carefully in the online
application form. Organization will neither be responsible for any wrong
information furnished nor accept any subsequent requests for making any
corrections by the candidate(s). The candidate(s) shall be solely responsible
for the information filled in the online application form. No
change/deviation, whatsoever, will be entertained.
- Incomplete application/partially filled application/application without
supporting documents, will summarily be rejected.
- The Candidates are advised to retain a photocopy of the complete
application form, which may be required for future references.
- NWDA reserves the right not to fill up the post, cancel the Advt. in whole or
in part without assigning any reason and its decision in this regard shall be
final and binding.
- Any modification/correction/addition etc., if any related to the
Advertisement and /or related to the recruitment process will be uploaded
on NWDA website only. No other means of communication will be used for
the same. Therefore, the candidates are advised to periodically visit the
NWDA website for updates, it any.
Qualification & Experience:
- 12th Class passed from a recognized Board/University.
- Skill(Shorthand) Test (on Computer) at the speed of 80 wpm.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A