Website Odisha Police
The Odisha Police Recruitment Board (OPRB) will hold an open competitive examination for recruitment of Asst. Sub-Inspector (Communication) in Odisha Police Signals Service / Establishments. The detailed information regarding Method of Recruitment of Asst. Sub-Inspector of Police (Communication) and its amendment orders are available in Home Department Notification No.4894/D&A.,dtd.05.02.2021, No.29320/DP-PERIIAPPT-0015-2021, DTD 18.08.2021, No. 32219/D&A, dtd. 09.09.2022 and
No.43343/D&A dtd. 07.12.2021which can be accessed at
- The candidates shall not be less than twenty one years and not be more than twenty five years of age as on 01-01-2021.
- Note: Date of Birth recorded in the High School Certificate or equivalent certificate will be taken to calculate age of the candidate.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of SC/ST/SEBC/Women candidates. For ex-servicemen, the relaxation shall be for the entire period of service rendered in the Armed Forces. However, a candidate can avail only one type of age relaxation as per rules.
Qualification & Experience:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Information Technology or Information Science and Technology or Electronics &
- Telecommunications or Information Technology & Management or Electronics Science or Physics or Mathematics or
- Statistics or Electronics or allied subjects or Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) from a recognized University or
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Computer Science or Information Technology or Electronics and Communication or Electrical
- Electronics or Instrumentation or allied subjects from a recognized University.
- Candidate, in order to be eligible for the post appearing at the competitive examination,
- Must be a citizen of India
- Must be of a good moral character.
- He should not have been convicted for any criminal offence .
- Must be of sound health and free from any organic defects and physical deformity
- Must not have more than one spouse living. Provided that the Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal Law applicable to such person or there are other grounds for doing so, exempt any person from the operation of this order.
- Must have Odia language as one of the subjects in the High School Certificate
- Examination or passed an examination in Odia Language equivalent to M.E.
standard recognized or conducted by the School & Mass Education Department, Government of Odisha.
Company: Odisha Police
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Balasore, Odisha, IN
Application Deadline: N/A