Website Oman Air
Motivate staff and recommend reward for the staff according to productivity Create a cordial working atmosphere to increase the productivity of the staff Identify potential front line agents and ascertain their productivity for possible rewards Handle Travel agency incentive programme and attend to all travel agents queries Monitor BSP arrangement in the area and funds are received from BSP/Agents as per the agreed schedule Update Management with all relevant statistics and liaise with customer relations officer through country manager for all passenger complaints Prepare career development program for staff and ensure staff adherence to all management decisions.
- Plan, Organise and coordinate sales calls to travel agents corporate houses and Government institutions
- Set sales targets for sales staff and ensure they are met
- Analysis Market situation and competitors practice.
- Ensure revenue is increases and yields is improved
- Identify market segments and market opportunities and recommend suitable marketing plan.
- Develop suitable sales strategies according to market condition.
- Responsible for pricing update in coordination with Pricing at HDQ, recommend fare revision according to OAL practice.
- Proficiency in English (Reading & Writing)
- Analytical skills
- High level of Emotional Quotient
- Decision making
- Proficiency in MS Office
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in related discipline in with 06 years of relevant experience preferably handling sales function in airline industry
- Two years College Diploma in related discipline with 10 years of relevant experience.
- Specialised certificate in the related field with Secondary School and having 12 years of WY / Aviation experience in similar functions.
Company: Oman Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A