Website Oman Air
Develop and implement appropriate cargo sales strategies to achieve corporate goals and services levels pertaining to the assigned territory.
- Plan and support setting up of new stations within the respective region in line with HQ directives.
- Be part of the recruitment panel in recruiting the necessary staff as per WY HR Policy and Procedures and support setting up of the office as per management guidelines. Participate in approved Cargo GSSA selection process as one of the panel members as per SVP-CC guidelines.
- Lead, motivate, coach and develop sales teams to achieve targets.
- Participate in preparation of Cargo Marketing/Business Plan and to allocate responsibilities for the attainment of cargo marketing goals and services levels in designated countries.
- Analyse, monitor and report on monthly cargo revenue results, where necessary making recommendations to Station sales team and Manager – Cargo Sales Worldwide.
- Monitor sales performance and services levels, taking remedy if any shortfalls in consultation with Manager – Cargo Sales Worldwide.
- Recommend on cargo rate tariff structure to ensure high yield and to maximize the revenue.
- Devise, implement, operate and maintain sales promotions and other cargo marketing devices to maximize the cargo loads.
- Liaise closely with Manager – Cargo Sales Worldwide in all aspects of medium and long-term corporate development.
- Proficiency in English (Reading & Writing)
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Analytical skills
- Decision making
- Management skills
- Excellent people management and motivational skills
- Consultative team orientated working style, high level of entrepreneurial skills.
- Resilient and culturally sensitive with high level of communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree will be preferred and advantage.
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline preferably in Business study with 12 years’ experience out of which 5 years in Cargo Sales functions and handling Cargo Sales in airline industry.
Company: Oman Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi, IN
Application Deadline: N/A