OYO Vacation Homes, one of the leading vacation rental companies in Europe, is active in all segments of our industry: from full service providers Belvilla and DanCenter to the online marketplace Traum-Ferienwohnungen. Our aim is to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.
- Work closely with the Finance team to ensure that the HR related budgets are managed in the most effective and efficient way to allow accurate reporting and people metrics
- Provide robust HR advice to line managers / management.
- Work closely with your colleagues of the HR team to answer employee requests, resolve performance, absence, grievance and disciplinary issues as necessary.
- Work with the business to support the delivery of key corporate initiatives and annual processes: compensation, performance review and others
- You are responsible for the entire lifecycle of HR Operations, responsible for managing sick leave, offboarding, making reports on request of management, the administration etc.
- Continually strive to provide ‘best practice’ HR advice and support, through information sharing internally and external benchmarking.
- First point of contact for all operational HR issues for the respected countries as the local HR Advisor to line managers and employees within specified business areas.
- Actively participate in international HR projects and Corporate HR initiatives as necessary
- Ensuring that in all countries we do everything in accordance with legislation and regulations, in cooperation with the HR Business Partner responsible.
- Support managers through all elements of the HR lifecycle using pragmatic HR solutions which fit for purpose, commercial and legally compliant.
- You are one of the key people in the HR Operations team to support the implementation of the new HR system.
- Understanding the basis of the of Dutch employment law desirable
- Excellent understanding HR processes, procedures and the life cycle, it’s a plus if you have experience in implementing an HRIS system or have been part of this.
- Hands on mentality – takes the initiative to make the HR operations department more efficient and to work more effectively together.
- Ability to build lasting relationships and have a genuine interest and curiosity about the business
- You will be working from our office in Eindhoven ( in normal circumstances) and be open to travel once in the two weeks to our office in Amsterdam.
- Full time availability.
Qualification & Experience:
- min 3-4 year experience HR operations in South- European countries.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Human Resources
Job Location: Gurugram, Haryana, IN
Application Deadline: N/A