APAC Partnerships Solutions is comprised of both industry (i.e., Media and Entertainment, Telecommunications, Auto, Financial Services, Commerce, Gaming, and Social) and country partnerships experts that collaborate with multiple global business, partnerships, and product teams.
As a Partner Manager, you will focus on a set of partners within key industries, creating value for Google by identifying and unlocking opportunities across multiple teams and functions. You will have broad exposure to Google offerings and areas, and the opportunity to work closely with Executive Sponsors that oversee the cross-Google relationship.
- Inform industry narratives, aggregating and delivering partner insight and feedback to industry specialized Partnerships Solutions teams.
- Drive internal visibility and support executive decision making through operational excellence (i.e., executive summits, briefings, reporting, and communications).
- Develop a deep understanding of partner cross-Google activities and opportunities in support of executive sponsor relationship(s).
- Facilitate alignment and communication between relevant Sales, Business Development, and cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate and influence internally to create and execute cross-Google Joint Business Plans and Partner strategy planning and execution.
- Act as an advisor to Deal Leads across product areas; bring multiple product area stakeholders together to facilitate dialogue and alignment on agreement potential and requirements.
- Ability to quickly become immersed in a variety of industries and partner dynamics to provide strategic input and leadership to help drive agreements across product areas
- Ability to be proactive with a bias toward action
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environments and successfully navigate executive stakeholders with varying interests
- Familiarity navigating large sales organizations
- Excellent critical thinking, customer empathy, and business judgment
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-oriented/technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 8 years of experience in Partnerships, Business Development, Sales, and/or Consulting
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Faridabad, Delhi, IN
Application Deadline: N/A