Empanelment of Investment Banker(s) / Merchant Banker(s) / Financial Consultancy Firms for Advising and Managing the Process of Divestment of PNB’s Entire/Part Stake in National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange Limited (NCDEX) and Pridhvi Asset Reconstruction and Securitization Company Limited (PARAS) (Both Non-Core Assets)
Job Positions Available:
- Investment Banker
- Merchant Banker
- Financial Consultancy
- The Bidder must have experience of 5 (five) years or more under fee based income from services relating to divestment/ strategic sale /Merchant Banking / Investment Banking / QIP / Private Placement of buy or sell transactions / M&A
- Should have carried out atleast 3 (three) such assignments for India-based companies with transaction size of Rs 50 crore or more in the last 5 (five) years as on 31.03.2021
- The Bidder must have average audited turnover of not less than Rs 10 Crore (Rupees Ten Crore only) from the above services in the last 3 (three) years including the last financial year ending March 31, 2021.
- The bidder should not have been barred/ black listed / disqualified by any regulators / statutory body in India
How to Apply:
- The Bank reserves the right of discretion to change, modify, add to or alter any or all of the provisions of this RFP and/or the bidding process prior to deadline for submission of Bids, without assigning any reason whatsoever. Notification of amendments will be made available on the Bank’s website at (www.pnbindia.in) as well as e-tender site (https://etender.pnbnet.in/login) and will be binding on all Bidders.
- No separate communication will be issued in this regard. The Bank, at its discretion, may extend the deadline for a reasonable period as decided by the Bank for the submission of Bids.
- The interested eligible bidder will have to pay along with the technical proposal (in a separate cover), Rs.10,000/- + 18% GST (Non-refundable as RFP fee) should be submitted online only in favour of Punjab National Bank before last date of bid submission in the following account:
- Account No.:1988002100183423 (16 digits)
- Bank & Branch: Punjab National Bank,
- Dwarka, Sector-10, New Delhi -110075
- IFSC Code: PUNB0513600
- Bids not accompanied by the requisite amount shall be rejected.
- Bidders proposing to undertake this assignment should submit their Technical (Technical Bid) proposal in sealed envelope super scribed with: “RFP for Empanelment of Investment Banker(s)/ Merchant Banker(s) / Financial Consultancy Firms for Advising and Managing the Process of Divestment of Punjab National Bank’s stake in NCDEX and PARAS (Both Non-Core Assets)”.
- The Bank reserves the right not to accept any bid, or to accept or reject a particular bid at its sole discretion without assigning any reason whatsoever. The cost of bidding and submission of RFP Documents is entirely the responsibility of bidders, regardless of the conduct or outcome of the tendering process.
Company: PNB (Punjab National Bank)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Patiala, Punjab, IN
Application Deadline: N/A