Website Post Office
West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2021-2022: Department of Posts India, West Bengal Postal Circle, Kolkata invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals for recruitment of Meritorious Sports Persons in the Cadre of Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant, Postman and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in West Bengal Postal Circle. The last date for submission of online applications is 24th December 2021.
No of Vacancies:
- Between 18 – 27 years (As on 24/12/2021)
- Age Relaxation – 03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC / ST.
- Read more: West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 Sports Quota |124 Assistant, Postman, MTS Vacancies
Qualification & Experience:
- Matric with 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized university or Board of School Education or Board of Secondary Education.
- The candidates will be required to furnish at least 60 days duration basic computer training certificate from a recognized Computer Training Institute before issuance of appointment letter.
- If candidates studied basic computer knowledge in Class XII or Higher education qualification, the separate computer certificate not required.
How to Apply:
- Eligible Interested candidates should submit their application in prescribed format. Completed applications along with relevant enclosures / documents addressed to “O/o Chief Postmaster General West Bengal Circle, Kolkata – 700012”. The last date for receipt of applications is 24/12/2021.
- Selection on the basis of Educational and Sports Qualification.
Company: Post Office
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A