Website Post Office
J&K Postal Circle Recruitment 2021-2022: Government of India, Department of Post, Jammu and Kashmir Postal Circle, Jammu invites applications for direct recruitment of Meritorious Sportspersons to Postal Assistant Cadre under Sports Quota in J&K Postal Circle. The last date for submission of applications is 20th December 2021.
No of Vacancies:
Qualification & Experience:
- Matric with 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized university or Board of School Education or Board of Secondary Education.
- The candidate will be required to furnish certificate of Basic Computer Training from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
- 18 – 27 years (As on 01/01/2021)
- Age Relaxation – 03 years for OBC and 05 years for SC / ST.
How to Apply:
- Selection on the basis of Educational and Sports Qualification.
- Eligible Interested candidates should submit their application in prescribed format. Duly filled in applications with all attested copies of certificates and enclosures should be addressed to “The Assistant Director (Recruitment), O/o The Chief Postmaster General, Jammu and Kashmir Circle, Meghdoot Bhawan, Railhead Complex, Jammu – 180012” by speed post or registered post only.
- The last date for receipt of applications is 20/12/2021.
Company: Post Office
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Salem, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A