To negotiate and handle on an end-to-end basis various types of contracts such as services agreements, software development agreements, software licensing agreements, sales and marketing agreements, lease agreements, purchase agreements, repair agreements, agreements with online travel agents, agreements for ancillary sales, financing arrangements etc. This will include discussions with internal clients, drafting, creating consensus and incorporating comments of different internal clients (departments), negotiations with counterparty, execution, closing and then helping in implementing/performance of agreements.
- Occasionally work with external lawyers for procuring opinions and/or for obtaining advice on transactions.
- Support creation/improvisation and implementation of internal processes for ensuring smooth operations and closing of assignments in a timely and efficient manner while mitigating legal risks for IndiGo.
- To advise internal clients in different non-Tax laws including contract law, aviation law, company law, FEMA and also to ensure that contracts and other arrangements proposed to be entered into by IndiGo are compliant with the applicable laws.
- To assist in the process of delivery and redelivery of aircraft on an ongoing basis, including coordinating with lessors, collating filings to be made with the DGCA, and communicating with various internal stakeholders through the process.
- Carry out tasks with a high degree of independence and requiring minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively within a fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including a clear and concise drafting style.
- Demonstrate the ability to think and decide quickly, and to communicate legal issues and solutions clearly and concisely.
- Have an attitude for constant improvement. It is also very important for the resource to take the initiative and work proactively and closely with various departments.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in Law with over 10 years of relevant experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Airlines and Aviation
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, IN
Application Deadline: N/A