As a Process Excellence Consultant, you will be working with a cross-functional group that specializes in creating the smoothest experience for our internal customers and our advertisers while scaling new ideas into programs.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
- Map global issue type customer care workflows (e.g.,customer touch points, tools, processes, stakeholders, inputs/outputs, regional differences, etc.).
- Manage process excellence initiatives from the idealization stage to implementation across marketing operations teams.
- Develop systems to proactively identify issues before they are raised by stakeholders and partner closely with gCare leadership and cross functional stakeholders.
- Design and optimize processes from current state, to future state to ensure more customer centricity and drive implementation of new processes and ideas with stakeholders to fruition.
- Improve the lives of customers and partners; make an impact on our business or team.
- Experience in identifying and implementing solutions to scale support operations (e.g., help center contact flows, in-product help, troubleshooters, etc.).
- Experience in driving change and innovation to process and people on a global scale, around complex operational and strategic cross-functional initiatives.
- Knowledge of Google’s Ads products, processes and tools (e.g., how do the needs and processes change as you sell/support large vs small advertisers in a global, multi-location, multi-language, multi-product environment with Googlers and Vendors, etc.).
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in program management either in-house or at consulting agencies.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Nizamabad, Telangana, IN
Application Deadline: N/A