Website Tata Steel
To develop engineering drawing and product specification by considering design aspect and manufacturing viability for development of the new product.
Engineer new products and product families for production, working closely with Product Designers.
- Ensure product development with innovative features and create product IP
- Post-product-development in-field testing and evaluation with prospective consumers.
- Develop 3D and 2 D drawing of the product
- Develop critical quality parameter for product performance measurement
- Improve existing product portfolio [functionality, cost, quality] by using different methods and techniques
- Evolve product specific features and characteristics.
- Validate/Modify product road maps created by the design and research team
- Connect with different testing agencies and develop standard for performance measurements
- Work with Sales, Marketing, Research, Design and Manufacturing [internal and external] to provide engineered, production-ready design solutions.
- Preparation and maintenance of the product engineering and production database which includes details, specifications, analysis / evaluation of internal and external product ideas.
- Evaluate and provide feedback [for external designs, competitor products] as needed.
- Doors and windows industry Sheet Metal process understanding and manufacturing background is preferred Automotive and consumer durable experience
- Experience Range:7-13 years CTC Band-13-23 lacs p.a Either UG (BE/BTech) or PG (ME/MTech) must be from a Premier Institute
- Both UG and PG qualifications are mandatory
Qualification & Experience:
- B.Tech/B.E. in Production/Industrial, Mechanical
Company: Tata Steel
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Asansol, West Bengal, IN
Application Deadline: N/A