Major Tasks and Responsibilities: It will be to lead and drive complex Engineering/construction projects for Fulfillment center Build-out and be able to develop systems/processes and drive on ground engineering with Vendors, contractors and external partners. This includes building systems, policies and guiding other Engineering team members in FC Development.
- Hands on with Microsoft Project Planning tool and AutoCAD
- Providing overall direction and support to the project team
- Coordinating with the PMC for ensuring quality checks and maintaining overall quality assurance with necessary documentation through the PMC and vendor POCs
- Monitoring regular work progress with reports towards meeting the project deliverables
- Leading the planning and implementation of FC projects and Build-outs in coordination with PMC (Project Management Consultant) and the vendors
- Ensuring the project implementation is as per the requirements and GFC (Good For Construction) drawings
- Tracking project deliverables using appropriate tools like MS Project and/or MS excel reports
- Monitoring project resource and manpower requirements and organizing weekly review meetings with follow up MoM (Minutes of Meeting) reports
- Ensure participation of design team for incorporating any design changes needed in due course of execution of the project.
- Planning and scheduling project timelines in close coordination with the PMC and vendors.
- Keeping the project focus in line with detailed project plans
- Presenting reports defining project progress, discussions with vendors and PMCs for problem resolutions.
- The candidate must be focused, willing to work in accordance to the job requirement at Project sites and should be willing to travel to project sites at short notice.
- Other key competencies will include MS Projects, AutoCAD, Six sigma exposure, Project planning, Risk Management, Negotiation & Decision making, Team work, Planning & Conflict Management, Adaptability and Communication skills.
- The major work will involve planning and execution of MEP (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing) systems including fire systems and other utilities.
Qualification & Experience:
- B. Tech/B.E. Electrical 2. B.Arch. 3. Diploma in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical
- The candidate should have at least 8-10 years of experience for Engineering qualification and at least 12 years of experience for Diploma qualification in working as a projects execution and planning engineer.
- Additional exposure of warehouse systems will be given weightage.
- Hands on experience and expertise in Microsoft Project Planning and AutoCAD will be given weightage.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Howrah, West Bengal, IN
Application Deadline: N/A