Website Punjab Police
Applications are invited for inducting a limited number of serving or former officers from Central Armed Police Force (CAPFs) and State Police Forces in various ranks (Inspector,Sub-Inspector,Asstt.Sub-Inspector, Head Constable and Constable) through direct recruitment into the Special Protection Unit (SPU) of Punjab Police. Only officers below 40 years of age (relaxable upto 5 years for technical, wireless operators and technicians, armourers, training staff, dog-handlers and drivers) who have served for atleast for 5 years in the Special Protection Group (SPG), Cabinet Secretariat, Govt. of India would be eligible for these posts.
- Close Protection Officers
- Technical Officers
- Wireless operators/technician.
- High level of Medical fitness.
- Atleast 5 years of tenure in the Special Protection Group of the Cabinet Secretariat, Govt. of India. Years spent in General Duty will not be counted for this purpose
- Maximum age 40 years. (Relaxable upto 5 yrs in case of Technical/Training staff, wireless operators & technicians, armourers, dog handlers & drivers in case of deserving candidates)
- Applicants shall be eligible to apply maximum for the rank in which they are serving or has last served in his parent organization. However, the Selection
- Selection shall be made by a Recruitment Board base on interview and any other criteria as deemed Fit by the Selection Committee
Company: Punjab Police
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Ludhiana, Punjab, IN
Application Deadline: N/A