Website Punjab Post Office
The Job Profile of Branch Post Master will include managing affairs of Branch Post Office, India Posts Payments Bank ( IPPB ) and ensuring uninterrupted counter operation during the prescribed working hours using the handheld device / Smartphone /laptop supplied by the Department. The overall management of postal facilities, maintenance of records, upkeep of handheld device/laptop/equipment ensuring online transactions, and marketing of Postal, India Post Payments Bank services and procurement of business in the villages or Gram Panchayats within the jurisdiction of the Branch Post Office should rest on the shoulders of Branch Postmasters
How To Apply:
Candidates must ensure to go through the notification and instructions thoroughly and understood well beforeregistering himself for applying online.
Candidate has to ensure himself that he is eligible by all respects for the Circle/Post he selected.
Only one Registration is to be made for one candidate.
The same registration number should be used for submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles.
In case of any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details like change of father name, change of Date of Birth, Applying one Registration with UR category and another registration etc; will be treated as duplicate registration. all the candidatures relating to all such duplicate Registration and all such registrations will be deleted for consideration.
Candidates need not submit any physical application. It should also be noted that any application is physical sent stating that the application could not be uploaded, it will not be processed
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection
- Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification
- In case of the marks lists containing the Grades Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor against the maximum points or grade as 100
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB higher age as merit ST trans woman, ST female, SC trans woman, SC female, OBC trans woman OBC female, EWS trans woman, EWS female, UR trans woman, UR female, ST trans male, ST Male, SC trans male, SC Male, OBC trans male, OBC male, EWS trans male, EWS male, UR trans male, UR male
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English ( having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks
Company: Punjab Post Office
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Moga, Punjab, IN
Application Deadline: N/A