Technology Innovation and Development Team at Jio is working on AI/ML based product development in the domain of Government-to-Citizen services, retail and medical imaging. We use Computer Vision and Deep Learning state-of-the-art techniques including Explainable AI, Federated Learning and Security to offer end-to-end solutions
- Good communication skills to convey results, conclusion, insights with the upper management.
- Selecting appropriate data sets. Identifying differences in data distribution that affects model performance.
- Developing machine learning apps according to client requirements.
- Designing ML systems, Researching and implementing ML algorithms and tools.
- Extending machine learning libraries.
- Verifying data quality, Performing data analysis, Running machine learning tests.
- Using results to improve models, Training and retraining systems when needed.
- Experience using data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, Elastic Search / Solr)
- Scikit-image, OpenCV, PIL, Keras, Pytorch and Tensorflow experience
- Familiarity with Java, SQL, PostgreSQL, Django.
- Computer Vision and image processing skills is MUST. Deep understanding of Linear Algebra, Statistics and Probability required.
- Working knowledge in API integration on ML models
- Strong Python, MatLab and C skills
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
Qualification & Experience:
- BE/BTech/MCA in Computer Science, Electrical or Communications Engineering, Physics or Applied Math. M.Tech/ M.S preferred
- 2 years
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Panvel, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A