Online applications are invited by RRBs from eligible Indian Nationals and other nationals as brought out at Para 4 of this CEN for the posts of Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) Applications complete in all respect should be submitted ONLINE to the chosen Railway Recruitment Board
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the prescribed Medical Standards for the post(s) they are opting for.
- Before filling up the online application, candidates are advised to thoroughly read all the instructions and information in the CEN available on the websites of RRBs.
- It is to be noted by the candidates that in case the candidate is found to be medically unsuitable for the opted post at the time of appointment, alternate appointment shall not be given.
- Candidates are required to go through the Post Parameter Table and Vacancy Table and ascertain their eligibility. Only thereafter, the candidates should exercise options for the RRBs and post within the chosen RRB as per their eligibility
- Candidates are advised to visit only official websites of the RRBs as indicated at Para 20.0 of this CEN and be very careful about fake websites and job racketeers.
Qualification & Experience:
- Age between 18 to 33 Years
- Graduate Posts with Minimum Educational Qualification of a University Degree or its equivalent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A