- Ensuring each of the mapped branches meets its RTFX income target Ensuring each managed portfolio in the mapped branches becomes active on RTFX products .
- New Customer Acquisition Joint visits/calls with branch staff to prospective customers being acquired by the branch for pitching RTFX products.
- Imports/ Exports/ Bank Guarantees & LCs / Buyer’s Credit/ FDI/ODI/ ECB, A2 remittances, Currency Sale/Purchase, Forex Cards, FCY DDs, inward and outward Remittances etc.
- Carrying out enhanced due diligence on the customers referred by branch to determine their suitability for RTFX products from FEMA and TBML perspective .
- Business Targets To achieve RTFX Income Target on entire range of Trade & Forex products, viz.
- Documentation & Approvals Guiding the customer on documentation requirements for various RTFX products and related transactions Supporting the customer in curing of deficiencies in documents submitted, which are rejected by Operations
- Putting up deviation cases to designated authorities with required justification and obtaining required approvals H.
- Adherence to RTFX Desk Processes To meet extant score card objectives and work as per the extant Sales processes.
- To ensure momentum in business by having regular interactions with respective Branch Managers and Cluster Heads.
- To ensure review and closure of all Trade Customer leads received from branches in CRM Next.
- To serve as single point of contact for all queries from directly mapped branches and their customers and assist in their satisfactory closure.
- To ensure achievement of Cross Sell targets.
- Client, Branch, Trade Desk, CPU-T, Product, Credit, Audit and Compliance.
- Product Knowledge, Innovation and Providing Solutions To champion the closure of all New /Complex/Complicated/Unique transactions at the unit level by co-ordinating with TSHs/RSHs, and other stakeholders viz.
- To demonstrate a “CAN DO” attitude and conduct business reviews with Cluster Heads and Circle Heads.
- Should have strong communication skills and should be able to address large groups effectively.
- To execute adhoc business objectives assigned by Senior Management from time to time.
- Should have maturity and experience to judge and cross-check customer level pricing in tune with customer’s volume, profitability, competition benchmarking and market dynamics, and recommend to competent authority for approval.
- Good interpersonal skills to manage team, internal and external customers.
- Effective Task Management Skills in order achieve parallel outcomes within the given resources viz., manpower, time frame, et.al.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Siliguri, West Bengal, IN
Application Deadline: N/A