- Medical Specialist [Ophthalmology]
- Medical Specialist [Paediatrics]
- Medical Specialist [Medicine]
- Medical Specialist [Surgery]
- Medical Specialist [ENT]
- Medical Specialist [Pathology]
- Medical Officer – GDMO
- Medical Officer [OHS]
- Medical Specialist [Psychiatry]
- Medical Specialist [Dermatology]
- Medical Specialist [Obstetrics and Gynaecology]
- Medical Officer [Dental]
- Medical Specialist [Orthopaedics]
- Medical Specialist [Anaesthesia]
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- 0000000000000000000000000The minimum age of employment on regular basis in SAIL-RMD is 18 years.
- Candidates possessing requisite qualification from Institute recognized by State Govt. /Central Govt. accredited by
councils/ bodies like UGC/ AICTE/ MCI/ DCI etc. (as applicable) will only be eligible to apply for the post. The
requisite qualification must have been acquired through a regular/ full time degree course (unless otherwise
specified) from Institutes approved/recognized by State Govt. /Central Govt.
- The SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD/EWS certificate should be as per the format applicable for employment under
- The term departmental candidates means those candidates who are currently working with SAIL as permanent
employees and not wards of SAIL employees.
- Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after
recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is found not to be in
conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement or if the candidate fails to produce valid
documentary proof in support of his / her eligibility. Raw Materials Division reserves the right to reject the
applications and no communication in this regard will be made with the applicant.
- Raw Materials Division reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions without assigning any
reason whatsoever. Raw Materials Division is not liable to compensate the applicant for the consequential damages,
if any, arising out of the aforesaid action.
- The candidates, after selection, can be posted in any of the mines of SAIL-RMD mentioned in the advertisement,
where vacancy exists
Qualification & Experience:
- Candidates should be of sound physique, free from any physical defect. Medical standards stipulate minimum requirements
of Weight: 45 kg (male) / 35kg (female); Height: 155 cm (male) /143 cm (female).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, I
Application Deadline: N/A