Handling Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence / Machine learning techniques and their applications Continuously guide Analytics specialists to improve modelsTrain the relevant officials in various departments to appreciate the benefits of Analytics and implement the outcomes of the analytical studies across the Bank
Provide knowledge on design and operationalization of Analytics model
Work as a Trainer of multi-functional teams, with special focus on AI / ML / Deep Learning, etc.
Demonstrate success against the targets set by the Bank
Should guide and ensure communication of insights based on analytics modelling, with the help of Teams in the Analytics Dept.
- Application development (coding, testing and maintenance of application/software).
- Knowledge of .Net/Angular JS/ Core JAVA/DB2 SQL – PL SQL/ IBM Websphere MQ/ J2EE/ Oracle 11g/ Oracle ADF/
PHP/ R Programming/ SAP ABAP/ Webservice.
- Knowledge of .NET/AIX/IBM
- Websphere/LINUX/UNIX Server/MCSA/Oracle Weblogic/RED HAT/Window Server.
- Oracle Certified Professionals
- Knowledge of DB2 Database/HADOOP/MS SQL Server/Oracle DBA
- Knowledge in VMWARE ESX/Cloud computing.
- NET/Network Security/Networking Concept/Cisco Certified Network Associate(CCNA) with knowledge of routing,
switching protocol, networking devices, sound analytical and troubleshooting skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Engineering Graduate in Computer Science/IT/ECE or MCA / M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University/ Institute.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, IN
Application Deadline: N/A