WAS installation, configuration and maintenance Installation/ migration/ Up-gradation of WebLogic on Solaris/LINUX/UNIX.
Study industry best-practices in UX design Designing Wireframe websites and mobile apps Work closely with internal design and programming team to collate content and program manage the development of the website Installation of new equipment, hardware swap-outs and component replacements (servers, network equipment and storage) Implementation of virtualization.
Design enterprise wise IT Risk management framework and supporting implementation. Monitoring of IT Risk in the organization Supporting large scale WAS infrastructures with multiple middle ware products Setting up, configuring and troubleshooting WAS & IHS in AIX Setting up SSL configuration, Load balancer Setting up J2EE, IHS Web Server, WebSphere Application Server, SSL, SOA, Unix Shell, Python and Perl etc. Setting up IBM MQ servers, Oracle / SQL/ DB2 servers and XML, XSL and WSDL Setting up Web and Application Servers, Workflow infrastructure and trouble shooting Performance tuning and improvements Capacity planning Responsible for implementation of ITIL/ITSM tools (Minimal Manual intervention) Create wireframes and taxonomies.
- Familiarity with J2EE, IHS Web Server, WebSphere Application Server, SSL, SOA, Unix Shell, Python and Perl etc.
- Unix administration skills on AIX
- Familiarity with IBM MQ servers, Oracle / SQL/ DB2 servers and XML, XSL and WSDL.
- Familiarity with the Web and Application Servers, Workflow infrastructure.
- Experience in installation/ migration / Up-gradation of WebLogic, webserver on Solaris/LINUX/UNIX/AIX etc
- Some knowledge of business/ organization, Bank standards, infrastructure, architecture and technology in related areas from a design/ support/ solutions perspective.
- Experience in UX design & development/Photoshop/Core Java
- Expertise in all aspects of Risk Management including identification, analysis, mitigation, reporting, awareness, Incident Management and Response, GRC, audit and compliance.
Qualification & Experience:
- Engineering Graduate in Computer Science/IT/ECE or MCA / M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University/ Institute.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A