Maintaining the BPC system, including the Cam appset and subsequent Consol, Finance & Cost Center, Headcount models;
- Performing monthly master/transactional data transformation and load;
- Analyzing the application design, technical architecture, and data structure for conformance with Optimus;
- Developing input templates and reports to support the annual budget, quarterly forecasting and monthly update processes;
- Supporting internal customers to resolve technical system issues, improve data process chains, and enhance overall BPC functionality
- EPM Knowledge to build EPM reports and Input schedules
- Knowledge on BPC data loads, Data manager Packages and Package Links
- Strong knowledge on Transformation and Conversion files
- Strong knowledge on Script logic, business rules
- Basic knowledge on BADIs and ABAP Debugging
- Understanding of BPC Security concepts
- Understanding of Consolidation process and Ownership-manager
- Any exposures to Automation process or other new technologies is an advantage.
- Good analytical skills and a team player.
- Experience in working on the custom develop reports and preparation of functional specification.
- Require Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, MIS, or Computer Science and 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience;
- Require expertise in SAP’s BPC Netweaver 10.1 office and admin clients with knowledge of BADI logic and ABAP programming.
- must have experience using business intelligence tools including Business Objects (BEX and WEBI) and Hyperion HFM.
- Must have ability to work with large amounts of data and produce meaningful insights and information.
- SAP Certification is an added advantage
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A