There is a business in Jharkhand operated by Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, “Pipelines Division,” that operates Right-of-Ways for Crude & Petroleum Pipelines, and requires a retired Police Officer to act as a “Security Chief” on contract, to be based at Khunti in Jharkhand for the protection and surveillance of its cross-country pipelines as well as upcoming pipeline construction projects.
- To assist, in case of emergency, including but not limited to leaks/bursts/sabotage including liaisoning with local police etc.
- To monitor daily security and situation report.
- To advise on deployment of guards in the total interest of Indian Oil.
- To facilitate training/experience sharing with Pipeline security personnel.
- To attend all emergencies and advise corrective measures.
- To device reporting methods and reports on daily security situation.
- To put in place intelligence gathering system.
- To draw strategy for total security of the cross-country pipelines of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. of Pipelines Division under the jurisdiction of SERPL Khunti of South Eastern Region Pipelines.
- To ascertain and put in place the process of character and antecedent verification of personnel deployed for the pipeline security including contract labour.
- To liaise with police authorities on regular basis.
Eligibility Criteria :
- The incumbent should have retired from police service from the state of Jharkhand, in the rank of at least Deputy
Superintendent of Police/ Senior Police Inspector and should not be more than 64 years as on 14.02.2022.
- Preference shall be given to the candidates having legal background, experience of working in Intelligence and crime control (CID).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Khunti, Jharkhand, IN
Application Deadline: N/A