The Global Edge Software Company was founded more than 15 years ago to provide embedded system manufacturers with integrated software solutions and technologies. We specialize in providing customized and well-tested solutions across five key industries: Semiconductors, Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Telecommunications, and Industrial Automation.
- Manages own time and audit activities / participants per strict schedules
- Coordinators own the request list and all updates until first Tuesday after fieldwork begins
- Send out request items to controls owners, providing location to populate evidence and when required
- Demonstrates ability to communicate clear and concrete audit requirements to audit members.
- Provide status report to audit lead, IT Controls lead, and external auditor field lead with status of evidence obtained.
- Weekly meeting with external auditor, audit leads to review detail status items
- Ability to make good judgments based on observations and supporting information
- Ability to multitask and work on various audits and projects in different phases
- Review audit evidence when received to verify accuracy and completeness
- Weekly meeting with external auditor, IT Controls lead, and audit coordinators to review issues and risks, not detailed activities
Qualification & Experience:
- ISO 27K/PCI added Advantage
- CISA Certified
- Experience with IT Controls testing / auditing (SSAE 16 SOC reports)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A