The Google Compliance team makes sure that our business is always consistent with the current financial regulations. Comprised of multitaskers, this team balances Google’s legal and compliance requirements with the dynamic needs of our users and the values of our company. As part of this team, you proactively identify pain points and gaps in existing policy frameworks and find innovative solutions. You develop efficient compliance systems and work with teams to implement these across the organization. You are thorough in all you do and see to it that as Google pursues our next big idea, we always have our bases covered.
- Develop a framework, procedures, and standards that provide guidance to businesses and risk areas for compliance operations.
- Ensure effective, coordinated, and proactive management of the Product Area Compliance Lead Program.
- Create processes to ensure effective compliance governance in businesses and risk areas.
- Lead coordination of Compliance initiatives to ensure business and risk teams operate in accordance with the enterprise compliance framework.
- Experience with managing a technology solution (e.g., implementation of tools and innovative processes that promote effective, efficient operations, and providing information to the compliance function and leadership)
- Ability to partner effectively with cross-functional teams and influence others without direct authority.
- Project management experience with excellent organization and communication skills, managing projects at an enterprise level
- Compliance leadership experience in a regulatory, compliance, or legal role.
- Knowledge of and experience with risk assessment frameworks
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree in Accountancy, Law or Technology or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience building and leading compliance/risk management programs with 3 years in a leadership role.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Ghaziabad, Delhi, IN
Application Deadline: N/A