Website Shapoorji Pallonji
- Material reconciliation on monthly basis.
- Timely invoicing and collection of payment from client in time.
- Providing timely inputs for budget preparation & cost estimation.
- Quantification of material required for the project.
- Study of working drawings, BOQ, contract, tender specification, and drawing
- Preparation of project cost estimation, Master procurement schedules, Cash flows, and monitor revenue and cost against project schedule.
- Understand and analyze the complete scope of work, in terms of technically and contractually.
- Ensuring compliance with all contractual & statutory requirements of project till closure.
- Preparation and timely submission of monthly MIS Report.
- Formulating claims for variations, price escalation, extension of time, compensation for extended stay, etc
- Reviewing key sub-contract work orders and advising on any potential adverse conditions
- Review contract Agreement, Drawings, BOQs and prepare project data sheet, Risk Analysis.
Qualification & Experience:
- B.E/B.Tech. (Civil) with 4 to 8 years of experience from a reputed institute with good academic performance.
- Candidate should have experience in Commercial / QS works in IT Parks / commercial buildings / hotels
- Knowledge of SAP.
Company: Shapoorji Pallonji
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Khammam, Telangana, IN
Application Deadline: N/A