Website Shapoorji Pallonji
- Assess the quantities from drawings.
- Understanding client requirement / priorities.
- Preparing the macro & micro schedule (weekly & daily) of the activities to be performed considering present condition.
- Review and reporting of progress versus schedule.
- Preparation of Quality plans and methodology for execution.
- Preparing material re-conciliation statements.
- Assisting in sub contractor negotiation and finalization of work orders.
- To retain all the contractual documents
- Getting schedules approved by clients.
- Finding out the requirements and planning of the bulk materials.
- Working out and reporting requirement of client issued materials.
- Preparing cash flow of the project.
- Attending weekly meetings.
- Reviewing the schedules for any delays / deviations report to Manager Planning.
- Prepare cost to complete as per actuals and suggest potential areas of cost saving.
- Preparing project completion and MIS reports.
- Scheduling and working out requirement for shuttering material and machinery at site when required.
- Correspondence with clients / PMC regarding progress of work.
- Candidate should have experience in high value projects i.e Residential, Commercial and Industrial project.
- Preparing cash flow statement for the client as required in the beginning of the project.
Qualification & Experience:
- B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
Company: Shapoorji Pallonji
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vijayapura, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A