Website Shapoorji Pallonji
- Capturing of expenses and receipt in the system to provide inputs to Planning / finance dept. for MIS report (e.g. P and L etc.)
- Raising and obtained certification of invoices as per contract terms (Client billing.)
- Providing timely inputs regarding quantity and cost to planning dept. for pre -start and cost to complete Estimate.
- Reconciliation of material and labour during and on completion of the project.
- Timely preparation and processing of sub agency bills (Subcontractors bills)
- Attending client/ PMC meetings when required.
- Final bill preparation and certification from clients.
- Study of drawings/ technical specifications and BOQ.
- Carrying out daily joint inspection of records / measurements.
- Compiling executed quantities as per contract terms.
- Identification of deviated item extra item and giving feedback to Project manager.
- Preparing of bill in SAP / Submission / certification from client including extra item bills
- Monthly sending of submitted and certified client bill to accounts dept.
- To ensure the implementation of QS procedure and SAP systems.
- Preparation and monitoring of receivable statement from client.
- Candidate should have experience in QS/Billing works in IT Parks / commercial buildings / hotels /Government Buildings Projects(CPWD)
- Knowledge of SAP
Qualification & Experience:
- B.E/B.Tech. (Civil) with 4 to 8 years of experience from a reputed institute with good academic performance.
Company: Shapoorji Pallonji
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Karimnagar, Telangana, IN
Application Deadline: N/A