We are looking for a tech-savvy, collaborative, and strategic leader to manage the User Education team for an enterprise cloud platform. The ideal candidate will have a passion for technical writing and good experience in software development.
- Identify and resolve issues relating to documentation of project schedules, resource availability, documentation structure, documentation design and related deliverables.
- Be the champion: Stay aware of trends, tools and technologies in the technical writing industry.
- Improve customer satisfaction and reduce churn with dedicated customer touchpoints across various channels.
- You will guide and mentor a talented team of technical writers and content producers.
- Ownership of content dedicated to educating the product to new users and deepening the proficiency of existing users.
- Develop and implement the strategic vision of the User Education team
- Exceptional customer service skills and enduring focus on quality
- Ability to self-manage workload against multiple competing priorities and deadlines
- Life hacker, creative and use novel methods to increase productivity and efficiency
- You have experience working in content strategy.
- You are self-motivated and have robust organizational skills.
- You have a good understanding of programming concepts and possess excellent articulation skills (written).
- You have a deep familiarity with enterprise software.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience developing user education materials for a SaaS product, such as written documentation and video tutorials
- You have at least 3 years of experience in technical/content writing.
- Experience producing technical documentation for a software developer audience.
- Experience managing or leading technical writers is definitely a plus.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Salem, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A