The Data Lake Product Owner is responsible for delivering various Data Lake Services to drive digitalization in the company by consulting and managing business demands in order to create innovative, data-based solutions as well as to enable self-service analytics on our data lake platform in the cloud.
- You will analyze innovative new software components and methods (such as cloud solutions) and will pilot solutions in order to carry out initial proof-of-concepts
- You will coordinate this implementation, ensuring compliance with process-related, functional and technical specifications and fulfillment of all quality-related requirements, such as documentation
- You will work with internal customers to formulate the requirements for analytical problems (focus data integration, engineering and modeling), providing them with implementation guidance as part of projects or change requests
- You will contribute to adherence to the timeline, budget, quality and scope of the project/change request, thus enhancing the customer satisfaction of our stakeholders
- You will act as responsible business analyst and data engineer for specific business domains and stakeholder to implement data/analytics projects on the internal business analytics solution platform
- You will support the roll-out of the enterprise data catalog solution to enable data owners, stewards and business stakeholders to search, discover, steward, model, trust and understand enterprise data and analytics.
- You are exactly the right person for this position if you combine technical knowledge with strong communication skills, and enjoy developing new solutions in projects
- You have a strong analytical mindset for solving problems as well as good people skills and the ability to motivate colleagues in implementing solutions
- You have excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) focused on translation of IT to business and business to IT to collaborate and communicate with colleagues, business stakeholder and partners in an international environment.
- You think in terms of targets, put customer value add first, and impress others with your structured approach to work
Qualification & Experience:
- You have 8+ years of experience as IT Business Partner Manager, IT Business Analyst and/or within Business Process Improvement
- You have good understanding of Windows, Linux, MS Office, JSON, Restful APIs, SQL, Azure infrastructure and Azure based Solutions, VM,
- You have a master’s degree in computer science, medical information technology, mathematics or business information technology
- You have strong technical expertise working with DB technologies (Snowflake, Oracle, Hadoop, MS-SQL etc.), data integration methods ODBC, CDC and ETL and / or data catalog tools (Informatica EDC /Axon, Collibra, o.a.)
- You have strong experience in data models of Enterprise Suites SAP ERP, SAP BI, SAP HANA and according
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A