Google’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
- Lead designs of major software components, systems, and features.
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques, and coding standards.
- Help build a team and cultivate innovation by driving cross-collaboration and execution of projects across multiple teams.
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables with your technical expertise.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the software.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages.
- Demonstrated expertise working with one or more of the following: Infrastructure, Machine Learning, Mobile Application
- Development, Embedded Systems, Front End Development, Security and Privacy.
- Hands on technical leadership experience leading project teams and setting technical direction.
- Experience architecting and developing solutions to ambiguous problems with significant impact.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of relevant work experience in software development.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A