I am aware that a total of 647 Assistant positions (UR-502, SC-97, and ST-48) have been created and must be filled by eligible members of the department. There will be a limited departmental selection examination (LDCE) for recruitment of Sub-Inspector (Executive) posts in the CISF through LDCE in the year 2022. While it is possible that vacancies for some of the positions may be reduced or created at the time of the final selection, this is not a guarantee.
- 35 years as on 01.08.2022 i.e.., he/she must not have born earlier than 02.08.1986.
- Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- No age relaxation is applicable for OBC candidates as no vacancy is reserved for OBC category.
- OBC candidates can apply as General candidates.
Qualification & Experience:
- The candidates must have good ACRS for last 05 years and should have unblemished service record till joining the post of ASI/Exe (LDCE) on appointment.
- Graduation from any recognized University.
- Candidate should have completed five years of regular service including basic training in the grade or five years combined regular service as Head Constable/GD, Constable/GD and Constable/TM as on 01.08.2022 as mentioned in Para-2 above.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Indore, Madhya Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A