The mission of the Instamart Supply Chain Technology team is to build a low cost supply chain which solves for customer experience by maintaining high inventory and availability fill rates with quick dispatch. Currently, we have distributed systems and manual processes in terms of the End-To-End supply chain for functions like procurement, warehousing, distribution and management of last-mile dark stores being managed offline and with different software pieces in place. Various inefficiencies in inventory procurement, inventory management, logistics and retail planning and management need to be plugged over the next year to get to a low cost and high efficiency supply chain, helping us scale effectively over more geographies while increasing the SKU depth from current 1500-1800 to 2500 units.
- Ensure compliance to all necessary food safety regulations in the unit during the shift.
- Liaise with the DE to hand over the packages as per bill details and ordered products to ascertain accuracy and timeliness in dispatch.
- Responsible to meet the shift dispatch targets while maintaining speed of service, quality, hygiene, and safety controls to minimize customer complaints.
- Ensure the safety/ risks are highlighted and safe behavior displayed within the kitchens during the shift. Report the near misses.
- Conduct RCA for safety and developing corrective action plans.
- Control food cost by reducing food and material wastage. Conduct a daily shelf-life check to ensure minimum spillage.
- Conduct a daily stock/ inventory check and maintain daily checklists, reports and MIS as required.
- Responsible for staff schedules and handling of employees including creating shift schedules / Duty Rosters, workstation assignments/rotations, employee training, employee breaks, back-up for absent employees, and shift rotations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi, IN
Application Deadline: N/A