Looking for a candidate for Swiggy InstaMart vertical who can take care of ERP implementation and development.
The role is a challenging role that will include stakeholder management and coordination with the warehouse and product team of Swiggy Instamart.
- Coordinate with product and differ other teams to build new processes and implement the same across.
- Design Warehouse Processes and implement them.
- Train Warehouse Folks on WMS being used at the WH.
- Responsible for initial WMS setup/launches at warehouse.
- Provide real-time support to WH teams by solving their issues.
- Reduce WH time and effort by bringing in new efficient processes from system perspective.
- Prepare Training Plans and document the warehouse processes and SOP.
- Would be responsible for entire warehouse ERP’s in his/her region.
- Coordinate with 3PL warehouse teams for launch readiness and trainings.
- Prior experience in process design and operations.
- Should have experienced towards warehouse process.
- Effective Communication skills and Excel & PowerPoint skills are a must.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize in order to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirements and goals
- Experience in managing blue-collared employees is a big plus.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Open to travel across his region.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience required in the desired field.
- Preferred degree in Supply Chain Management/Warehouse & Logistics Management
- Basic SQL/Snowflake/Power Bi and other dashboard knowledge.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A