Being a hyperlocal food delivery business means capturing the needs of not one, but three customers – the end consumers, the restaurants, and the delivery executives.
Have you ordered your favourite dish on Swiggy and wondered how it magically reaches your doorstep in a timely and reliable manner? The delivery experience team at Swiggy is at the core of making it possible for t millions of orders per day.
- As a product manager within this team, you will influence the choices consumers make on every order when they decide to order from Swiggy
- Strives to enhance the Delivery Experience and position it as a core differentiator for Swiggy to improve reliability and speed perception and drive customer retention, repeats, and growth.
- Customers choose to order from Swiggy and recommend Swiggy to their friends often because of our fast, and seamless deliveries, which are made possible by the heavy lifting our technology does behind the scenes.
- The role will require working closely with engineering, design, data sciences, and analytics to deliver a near-flawless Delivery Experience through seamless technology solutions that operate at a scale.
- A very solid product sense exhibited through past decisions taken and reflected in the quality of products shipped in your work experience. Demonstrate good product intuition & attention to detail along with a maniacal focus on product quality
- User Focus: Focus on interactions with customers to get an intuitive understanding of how they think and behave. Ensure customer’s needs are at the heart of the technology and experiences we build.
- Work effectively with all stakeholders required to bring user-backward products to life, focus on delivering value to our users as soon as possible, and then iterating to maximize gains.
- Strategy: Ensure that the product strategy is clearly articulated across the org., well understood and communicated, and progress towards it is tracked holistically
- Prioritization: Make informed trade-off decisions while creating roadmaps, ensuring execution and time-to-market are optimized while balancing user needs and business priorities.
- Long term thinking – Deep thinking on long term business needs and user focus while creating product roadmaps, and ability to glean customer insights and feedback from multiple channels including through structured customer research
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years of product management experience in consumer-facing product management roles is a must. Proven ability to build and optimize deep tech products and the vision to scale them fast, with a relentless focus on quality and user experience. Prior experience in building and scaling marketplaces is preferred but not mandatory.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Hubli, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A