Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term catalog targets Collaborate with product and catalog teams to plan and develop menu content
- Assist in creating awareness for Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) in the Kitchens using various initiatives to improve Hygiene rating.
- Assist the team to conduct RCA for consumer complaints and take corrective and preventive actions in the assigned Kitchen.
- Monitor and ensure statutory and legal compliance are always met in the assigned Kitchens.
- Assist the Sr Manager-QHSE in food safety certification process and sustainability goals for the assigned kitchens.
- Ensure monthly review of RM (Raw Material) &PM (Packaging Material) testing, complaint handling, calibration process, cleaning and sanitation process and pest management for the assigned kitchens.
- Taking corrective actions for identified gaps.
- Implement the Food Safety Management System as per the benchmarked international standards which involves the respective HACCP plan forms, identified procedures and formats.
- Work with the Cross-functional teams (Kitchen Ops/ Culinary etc.) for the closure of Non-Conformity (NC) of both external and internal audits.
- Additional Certifications (If applicable) : FSSC 22000 and Iso 22000
- Experience in the ” Food industry” specifically in large scale Food service operations
- Food Safety Consulting and Certification bodies
Qualification & Experience:
- Education Qualification: Graduate/Post-graduate in Food technology, Food Science, Microbiology
- Experience: Minimum -4 to 8 years of experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Faridabad, Haryana, IN
Application Deadline: N/A