Swiggy Bazaar is our latest foray in the trillion dollar grocery market and will be a community group buying destination. Over the last year in lockdown, consumers have discovered new ways to access better foods and some of these behaviours have proved to be resilient – creating tailwinds that Bazaar will aim to ride.
Swiggy Bazaar will operate like a startup within Swiggy and promises to be yet another big bet for us in the fast growing online grocery market. We are looking for entrepreneurial folks who are keen to roll up their sleeves and be a part of the 0-1 journey for Bazaar.
- Being the face of Swiggy in the market and standing up for the values we believe in.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Understand the nature and scale of business, makers persona and communicate effectively
- Should be able to handle potential clients when on field as the first in command.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with makers and advising them on issues related to the market and offering solutions on the same
- Sign Contracts with makers along and handling the inquiries from existing and new client
- Gather sales leads that fits best into our maker selection framework and approach the qualified makers actively, get them on board with Swiggy Bazaar as a partner
- Understand the nature of SKUs from makers, handling or storage requirements, supply capacity of each SKUs, lead time, dispatch time and it’s flexible range etc.
- Check the finance and legal compliance of makers, advise and help them on processes and certifications required to be compliant if they are not
- Responsible for managing the sales individually, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organizations presence.
- Initiative & Flexibility: Recognizes the need to adapt to change & implement appropriate solutions.
- Be able to identify opportunities and recommend/influence for change to increase effectiveness and success on campaigns.
- Confident, Pleasing and a go-getter personality
- Effective communication skills
- Creativity & Initiative: Demonstrate creativity & originality in your work and have the personal drive and initiative to bring about change and help drive the business forward.
- Leadership and Influencing skills: Identify, builds and uses a wide network of contacts with people at all levels, internally and externally.
- Achieves a good result through a well-planned approach.
- Analytical, good excel skills.
- Attitude & Aptitude for Sales
- Should be a team player, working alongside people from all walks of life.
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate with 2+ years of experience in the sales/relationship management domain.
- Good working knowledge and experience of e-commerce activities and all online marketing channels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Salem, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A