Website Tata Steel
Role: Accounts Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Finance & Accounting
Role Category: Accounting & Taxation
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Cost analysis – Preparation of Cost Information, Preparation of variance analysis and PDCA cycle for adverse variances.
- Statutory compliance – Statutory compliance related to F&A, Assist in tax assessments/appellate proceedings, Assisting in compliance of common tax guidelines, processes, charts.
- Financial Reporting – Facilitate in reporting Financial & Cost performance, Financial and Management accounting at locations.
- Closing of accounts – Assist in preparations and compliance of the requirement of the statutory audits/tax audits.
- Support to business units – Support to local management in Finance & Accounts, Ensuring Unit follows all statutory, regulatory & legal requirements in its daily activities.
- Financial Transactions – Accounts payable and receivable, Payroll & Cash, Capital accounts.
- Experience in statutory and audit compliances.
- Working knowledge of statutory requirements related to the function.
- Application of Accounting standards, practices and principles.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and a good team player.
- Relevant experience in the area of Finance and Accounts/ Auditing & standard costing.
Qualification & Experience:
- 0 to 3 Years
Company: Tata Steel
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A