Website Tata Steel
This is a project based position of 6 months contract where female professionals on a career break would be preferred. This position is location agnostic and the incumbent can work from any location
- To clear bills on time and maintain all documents for statutory and Audit requirements.
- To maintain regular interactions with Medical store team and suppliers.
- To work as 2nd incharge of Medical Store, TMH.
- Drafting and writing different letters, reports and presentation in MS-office.
- Ensure compliance related to legal and statutory requirements
- Ensure timely clearance of bills(IV), timely replenishment of medical gases i.e. Oxygen etc. Issuing of narcotic drugs
- To handle a team of 20 pharmacists.
- To work with IT teams to identify and make initial changes in system to smoothen the process.
- To work closely with central procurement to tabulate rate comparative, so that Annual rate contract can be placed accordingly.
- MIS tracking for inventory, vendor compliance
- MS Office,
- SAP MM,
- Hospital Management System,
- Collaborative skills,
- negotiating skills,
- People management skills,
- Working in a challenging environment
Qualification & Experience:
- M. Pharm with 2 years of experience in a Hospital setup
Company: Tata Steel
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A