Website Tata Steel
To deliver end-to-end business solution that involves data acquisition, blueprint design, model building and deployment, governance and to extract business-focused insights from structured and unstructured data using approaches ranging from statistical analysis to machine learning and to transform data into value with advance analytics and operation research methodologies to improve revenue, reduce costs, bring in business agility, improve customer experience across the value chain of Steel Business in collaboration with respective Business Teams.
The role is of permanent Work From Home (WFH) type and the candidate can operate from anywhere but should be ready to travel, whenever required.
- Operate in collaboration with Business Teams and discover the opportunities in the Business environment, associated business risk and create solutions/platforms for the Business Formulate hypothesis / insights based on requirement of Business
- Develop different data science methodologies for the program Execute program based on Business Plan
- Develop & create solutions using Advanced Data Science tools based on requirement of Business
- Identify and collect data required (structured and unstructured data) Transform and prepare data for the Model Apply multiple modelling techniques and do validation
- Deploy and monitor a validated model in an operational environment
- Develop/Contribute by teaching and mentoring Business teams with basics of statistics concepts and methods essential to find structure in data and continuously develop and update herself/himself with application knowledge of advanced data science tools and techniques (R & Python)
- 5 to 10 Years Project management and end to end project delivery from requirement gathering, scenario analysis, solution design, system engineering, flow design, logic building and overall project delivery with hands on application of statistical concepts, methods essential for finding structure in data and making predictive analytics.
- The candidates must have deep Python programming skills and the ability to visualize/acquire data from large structured and unstructured data from distributed data ecosystems, extract insights and communicate the insights in a clear and concise manner.
Qualification & Experience:
- B Tech/ BE, M.Sc.(Maths/Statistics/Operation Research) or M Tech/ MS or equivalent in Mechanical/Metallurgical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science /Instrumentation /Industrial Engineering/ Maths/Statistics/Operation Research or in any other relevant discipline.
Company: Tata Steel
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Brahampur, Odisha, IN
Application Deadline: N/A