Website Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
TCS has been a great pioneer in feeding the fire of young Techies like you. We are a global leader in the technology arena and there’s nothing that can stop us from growing together.
- Azure Virtual Machines
- Data engineering services viz. Data factory, Batch, Data Warehouse, SQL DB, Enterprise Service Bus
- Must have expertise/strong working experience in:
- GIT configurations, access permission management, GIT branching strategies, code merging and tagging.
- Infrastructure provisioning and configuration of public and hybrid cloud. Experience in automating infrastructure and code deployment is a big plus.
- Azure cognitive services viz. LUIS, Q&A Maker and Azure search
- Azure Web Apps, App Service Plans and Bot Channels.
- Creating highly scalable and highly available could infrastructure. Securing, managing, and monitoring cloud infrastructure.
- Automating multiple systems using shell scripting esp. Bash and Python.
- Deploying IaaS and PaaS services in Azure cloud.
- Running, monitoring, and debugging data ingestion & ETL pipelines, deploying ML/AI models in cloud environment.
- Experience with Azure DevOps, CI/CD implementation for .net, python, js applications with best practices.
- Experience in IaaC tools (ARM templates, Ansible, Terraform etc.) and building CI/CD pipeline for deploying infrastructure in multiple environments.
- Experience with container registries and Kubernetes service.
Qualification & Experience:
- Overall 6-9 years of overall experience.
- 4+ years of experience in a DevOps engineer role with Azure Cloud expertise who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems.
Company: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, IN
Application Deadline: N/A