Website Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
TCS has been a great pioneer in feeding the fire of young techies like you. We are a global leader in the technology arena and there’s nothing that can stop us from growing together.
- Ensure websites comply with the law
- Work closely within a multidisciplinary team, including web developers and programmers
- Be confident in your presentation skills in order to present the stages of the design development to business users
- Understand qualitative research methods
- Have technical knowledge to be able to explain what needs doing, to programmers
- Meet clients to gather information about their requirements and to find out what needs researching, designing or usability testing
- Put users at the centre of a design to make it simple, easy to use and good looking
- Be involved in sketching, prototyping and on occasion user testing, before passing the design onto the development team
- Have an awareness of costs and budgets
- Good at influencing user needs to senior stakeholders, and acting as a persuasive advocate for those needs.
- Previous experience of developing and conducting usability testing sessions.
- Previous experience of managing, planning, designing
- Experience of conducting user interviews
Qualification & Experience:
- 15 years of full-time education
- Experience analysing both quantitative and qualitative data to produce UX artefacts
- Minimum percentile of 50% in 10th, 12th, UG & PG (if applicable)
Company: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi, IN
Application Deadline: N/A